TLWI Dev #64
A petite curation of developer news.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
A search engine that favors text-heavy sites and punishes modern web design. Sir Clive Sinclair has died. Atlassian fired me while I was taking care of my wife who is fighting cancer. Apple blocked the FlickType Watch keyboard then announced a clone of it. Please stop closing forums and moving people to Discord.
Trending This Week On Github
- exiled-apes/candy-machine-mint (TypeScript): Fork, config, customize and ship your own candy machine mint app on your own domain, ultra fast.
- cloudwego/netpoll (Go): A high-performance non-blocking I/O networking framework, which focused on RPC scenarios, developed by ByteDance.
- calendso/calendso (TypeScript): Scheduling infrastructure for absolutely everyone.
- Rigellute/spotify-tui (Rust): Spotify for the terminal written in Rust 🚀
- microsoft/ML-For-Beginners (Jupyter Notebook): 12 weeks, 25 lessons, 50 quizzes, classic Machine Learning for all
- pyg-team/pytorch_geometric (Python): Graph Neural Network Library for PyTorch
- microsoft/qlib (Python): Qlib is an AI-oriented quantitative investment platform, which aims to realize the potential, empower the research, and create the value of AI technologies in quantitative investment. With Qlib, you can easily try your ideas to create better Quant investment strategies.
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- andrecronje/rarity (Solidity): d20srd reference implementation codified in solidity
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- EbookFoundation/free-programming-books : 📚 Freely available programming books
- restic/restic (Go): Fast, secure, efficient backup program
- esphome/esphome (C++): ESPHome is a system to control your ESP8266/ESP32 by simple yet powerful configuration files and control them remotely through Home Automation systems.
- xinntao/Real-ESRGAN (Python): Real-ESRGAN aims at developing Practical Algorithms for General Image Restoration.
- LunarVim/LunarVim (Lua): An IDE layer for Neovim with sane defaults. Completely free and community driven.
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- cloudwego/kitex (Go): A high-performance and strong-extensibility Golang RPC framework that helps developers build microservices.
- supabase/supabase (TypeScript): The open source Firebase alternative. Follow to stay updated about our public Beta.
- vector-im/element-web (HTML): A glossy Matrix collaboration client for the web.
Trending This Week On Dev.To
Trending This Week On Hacker News
Developer Roundup is a weekly roundup blog. Stay tuned for more info on the project. Follow me on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.